Sunday, July 1, 2007

Mission Statement......

I Believe in... The saying "All work and No Play makes a person dull" A life full of studying can change ones attitude and well being. And also in the Saying... "walang bobo.. tamad lng." hehe.. Ang pagiging tamad ang magdadala satin sa pagiging bobo... wla nmang taong Bobo dB? hehe..

As a Son... I'll be obedient and responsible for all my mother tells me to do. Also I will share my ideals in a cool manner not in a angry way. I will not answer back when i commit a mistake or disobedience.

As a Brother... I'll obey my sister and help her in my Fields. Also Help in other chores at home.

As a Leader.... I'll Share my ideas to my group so that they will not suffer. I'll cooperate and I'll be fair for the work that I will give to my group mates

As a Student... I'll be responsible and study to graduate and repay my parents by working hard

As a Friend.. Help my friends and share my happiness and triumphs with them. Help them with their problems and support them with whichever decision they made with their life.

As a member of the DLSU community... Show the values of DLSU and act as a true Lasallian..

As a Citizen of the Philippines.. Support my country by acting as a filipino. also by not being late and not following the meaning of "Filipino time"

:P

No comments: